09 10

Monday, July 4, 2011

Seafoam Polka Dot







tee-wildfox, shorts & hat-lf stores, sandals-JC, rings-urban, thrifted, bag-vintazia

A few shots of me sweltering in the heat at Barnsdall Park with the boys.  Is it crazy that I'm already looking forward to Fall??  I can't help it, imagining all sorts of blue velvet, black leather, and masses of knits...for now though, I'm enjoying the beautiful weather and trying to have as many mimosa brunches and picnics in the sun as possible!

xxx 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the combination of your floppy hat, round sunnies and polka dots! And I want your rings! :D
    What do you think about following each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl I just cant beleive you just commented on my last post! I have been a secret fan of your blog for a looong time! dont know why I didnt followed publicly.
    you are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually I follow you publicly haha I forgot!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest