09 10

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fall Sweetly

a beautiful collection



Gorgeous decor and slinky dresses at Revival Vintage...wish I could move in.

cross my heart.  Collar by Dime Piece.

wild flowers from the farmer's market



  Blouse-vintage, pink glitter pumps-topshop, headpiece-flea market, bag-cambridge satchel co.

New trunk from Revival Vintage as a coffee table.

Testing out my etsy purchased chalkboard ;)

wildfox

Minty points from Topshop

St. Patty's in the rain

Alienssss

Hope everyone is having a splendid week!  Again, too busy for words.  Here are a few instagram photos of the past week.  Definitely bringing a real camera on our road trip up north tomorrow!

Cheers!  

4 comments:

  1. I wanna have one of those slinky dresses of yours! hahaha

    Buy WoW Account

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    I loved the photos
    and enjoying it all over the blog
    : D
    sabrina
    terejour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Good day administrator, I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written,
    many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest