09 10

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Madonna Inn~Part I



Dress-Lucky Vintage Seattle, Etsy shop here. Bag & Sunnies- thrifted, Lipstick-Lime Crime

For our first wedding anniversary Wil surprised me with a road trip up to San Luis Obispo for a stay at the infamous Madonna Inn.  I was thrilled to finally see the inside of one of the rooms in person as we usually just stop in for coffee and a bite at the diner while on the road.  The entire inn is crazy cool and feels a bit like a themed hotel in Vegas (except the surrounding mountains and towns are so much better)!  I think I had a far too much fun frolicking around the grounds, taking funny photos and drinking strawberry daiquiri's by the pool.  I highly recommend a stay or visit here if you find yourself passing by the saloon looking pink hotel while driving on the 101 freeway.  It's a must-see.  You can read more about the history of the Inn as well as view photos of all the themed rooms on their website here. 

xxx
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest