09 10

Sunday, August 3, 2014

They Wake Up In The Morning & Drink Their Coffee Black

Tee- HUSBAND'S CLOSET (STOLEN AND CUT)
Jeans- AG JEANS
Slides- ADIDAS VIA URBAN OUTFITTERS
Backpack- COACH (MOM'S)
Sunnies- VINTAGE VIA SQUARESVILLE
Rings- ASSORTED

The ultimate casual outfit.  I love the high neck and stiff cotton of men's Hanes tee's, so stealing this from my husband's closet and cutting the sleeves off was a must.  I've never been a very sporty person, so I missed the boat with these Adidas slides in middle school.  I now get it, they are THE most comfortable things, ha!  My brothers will probably die that I'm wearing them, as I'm quite sure I made fun of them for doing the same thing many moons ago.  Wishing everyone a happy start to the week tomorrow!

Cheers,
T  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest