09 10

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nevermind



skirt-Unif via wasteland , tank-h&m, hoodie-american apparel, shoes-acne

Visiting a potential wedding venue up north this past weekend in the rain, though it was still quite beautiful.  I'm obsessed with this skirt, a Christmas gift from my fiance, with all it's fantastic plaid glory.  Excuse the wrinkles, it was in a suitcase for six hours, ha!  Anywho, after returning to Los Angeles and 80 degree weather I've decided Summer is here and I actually liked sipping my warm weather iced mocha today instead of the usual scorching hot one this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. found your journal because I was looking for some picture of this skirt. looks soooo good on you ughhh do i have $74 to spend right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. unif is a fucking joke

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest