09 10

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Silver





pants-tripp nyc, top and shoes-thrifted, jewelry-flea markets, forever21, rocks paper metal neon bracelet, rosary necklace-wildfox, nail polishes-american apparel, pink candle-Temperley , dot garland- Nice Party 

I thought it would be nice to share some new goodies with you all!  I'm definitely having a love affair with pearlescent tones, metallic pieces, and anything sparkling or pink. The Temperley candle and both necklaces are presents from my lovely friend Lauryn (she spoils me I swear).  I just picked up the nail polish from american apparel the other day and sometimes I think I get as excited about new nail colors as I do shoes, haha. Anywho, I'm off to bed and to get ready for our lil day trip up to Santa Barbara tomorrow...been seriously missing beignets from Tupelo Junction, mochas from Jeannine's, and Butterfly Beach, can't wait!

XO, T


2 comments:

  1. love it! And I'm really a huge fan of your blog - keep it up ;)

    xoxo Daisy

    themandarinegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have one of our old school ORIGINAL bracelets :) So cool! Glad I found this post. Totally snagged the pic for our Instagram :)

    xo
    www.RocksPaperMetal.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest